Sunday, August 23, 2015

A Contest to Celebrate my Upcoming 500th Etsy Sale at JewelryFineAndDandy--You could win big!

I am coming up on an important milestone.  It may seem small to some of you, but to me it reflects growth in my jewelry design and creation business.  I would like to celebrate by rewarding you, my customers with a special thank you--because without you, this would not be possible!



That's right, the 500th order in my Etsy shop will be FREE!  I will refund your purchase amount up to $100.  That is after any coupons, and does not include the low flat rate shipping.  I am getting close and anticipate reaching this goal in September 2015; so if you are in the mood to do some early holiday shopping, you could WIN BIG!  This milestone is only for the sales I've made on Etsy and not at local shows or boutiques.  Considering the fact that I only had 114 sales in my first six years on Etsy, and over 300 since the start of 2014, I want to share my recent success with you!

Here are some of the newest items I've added to my shop. Something here could be yours for free, if yours is the 500th order!

18k matte gold Celtic Heart expandable charm bangle and earrings set, 2 available. Makes a great gift!

Birdcage mixed media necklace and earrings set, you've got to take a closer look at this one!
Dragonfly Necklace and earrings set with hand colored patina, Amethyst stones, Amazonite stones, vintage glitter beads and crystal...just lovely!

I LOVE this Paris inspired French charm locket necklace.  Eiffel tower image is surrounded with vintage rhinestones, charms, pearls, and even a locket! Je T'aime charm and C'est la vie postcard charms add romance. And who can resist that luscious gingerbread patina vintage chain?!
Hey, if you prefer silver to brass, here's another for you!  It has an I love you postcard charm, Bon Voyage charm, L'Arc de Triomphe charm, Oui, a clock, a rose, and of course a C'est la vie tag.  Lovely rhinestones encircle the postcard style Eiffel tower image.

Is it Halloween yet?  I've got bats in all colors and styles ready to fly out your way!

 I also have an ongoing social media monthly contest.  Post a photo of your order (tag me) within 30 days to Twitter, Instagram, my Facebook page or on an Etsy review and you are entered to win a $20 gift certificate to my Etsy shop. Details are in my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelryFineAndDandy

Good luck!

Renee

13 comments:

  1. Way to go Renee! :-) That's a great milestone to celebrate but I'm not surprised you're approaching your 500th sale because your jewelry is fabulous!

    That birdcage necklace is something else - so unique and pretty! Whoever wins this contest is gonna be jumping for joy for days :-)

    Keep those wonderful creations coming!

    Marica xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marica! I enjoyed making that birdcage necklace. Now to find more of those pretty swirled melon glass beads!

      I love your jewelry as well, especially the addition of your polymer clay "coral" bits to your awesome sea line!

      Delete
  2. Hi Renee. What a wonderful way to celebrate this huge milestone. Imagine!! 500 sales. Woohoo. Hugs. Charlottex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Charlotte! There were years with only 3 and 4 sales, believe it or not. We all start somewhere, and I've really focused on it recently with the B'sue WTW and FUF challenges. I love yours too, and someday I'll get some awesome Arita beads that you introduced me to!

      Delete
  3. Hi Renee. Thats terrific and what a way to celebrate. Someone is going to win a nice gift. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Irene! I thought a long time about how to celebrate. I decided not to wait until 1,000 and to celebrate right now, just like we do at B'sue's.

      Delete
  4. Way to go Renee! I enjoyed reading your post so engaging , I wish you the best of lucks and many many sales to come :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cynthia, and the same to you!

      Delete
  5. Way to go, Renee .... 500 sales is so awesome! Someone is going to get a very nice gift. ;) Your jewelry is wonderful as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pamela, it's a great excuse to celebrate!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on the success of your etsy shop. Excellant post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it.
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete